As with most businesses we’ve had to adapt to the changing work landscape.
Our priorities are:
- The safety and well-being of our team and clients
- Business continuity for us in order to support our clients
- Being agile and creative in these challenging times
- Our entire team are now working from home, all client meetings have been transferred online to conform with Government instructions. This is being conducted successfully.
- Our team are prioritising urgent work for clients whose online needs have changed because of the current situation. This means working closely with you to ensure your website carries the correct information and, if we manage your social media, these are kept up to date with appropriate messages and helpful resources.
- We have already embarked on some new projects offering our clients new ways to trade during this crisis including food home delivery services. We are open to helping any business to transition from offline to online – just give us a call if we can help you.
They say that the mark of a good business is how it performs in normal times, the mark of a great business is how it responds in challenging times. We want you to know that we are here for you and will do all we can to support you.
Dan and the Britweb team