Apprentice Project Manager – Job Specification

Who are we?

BritWeb is a flourishing, dynamic and expanding full-service digital agency based in the centre of Horsham, West Sussex. We are passionate about delivering high quality and targeted digital projects to businesses who want to be exact and successful with their web presence and marketing.

Job Overview

As an Apprentice Project Manager, you will be exposed to all aspects of the Project Management lifecycle, learn the company’s processes and systems and develop skills to run end to end digital projects, whilst supporting BritWeb’s clients.

This hands-on role will allow you to gain business acumen as well as a Project Management Level 4 qualification which is the equivalent of a foundation degree. 20% of your time will be spent in classes and coursework, the other 80% will be based in our office, working with our growing team of developers, project managers, digital marketers, designers and sales.

Giving you the opportunity to gain experience in various areas of Project Management, in this role you will gain skills in risk management, scheduling, cost management, communications, and more. The key responsibilities will be to run specification meetings with clients, to liaise between designers, developers and clients to assist with the production, and timely delivery of new websites, as well as overseeing our busy support system.

You’ll be working with people who are experts in their field and, as a valued part of the team, we’ll expect you to give your insight and opinion, and make a real contribution to our business.

Main responsibilities

As an Apprentice Project Manager, you will:

  • Take on a wide variety of responsibilities, delivering projects effectively and building relationships with our clients
  • Learn core processes including scheduling, project reporting and change management
  • Take control of our busy support system
  • Support our senior Project Manager

Required qualities

  • Enthusiastic about working in the IT sector
  • Good written and verbal communication skills
  • Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
  • Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ spirit, ownership, and commitment
  • Able to build relationships
  • Good at problem-solving
  • Strong attention to detail
  • Organised with good time management
  • Committed to learning
  • Not afraid to ask questions
  • Ready to rise to new challenges

Entry requirements:

  • Someone with ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English

Working week
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

Salary
£10,000 – £12,000* per annum
*salary whilst earning qualification

What we can offer?

  • A fun, professional environment
  • Training up to and beyond industry standards
  • Interesting and varied projects
  • Career progression
  • Flexibility
  • A monthly bonus scheme set across the business
  • Regular socials and team building activities
  • Private medical cover plans

Please send your CV and covering letter to info@britweb.co.uk