WordPress First Line Support Manager
Full-time, based remotely but with occasional contact days at our office in Horsham West Sussex.
We are looking for a friendly supportive person experienced in WordPress to act as first-line support for a large and growing range of clients.
You will be a self-starting problem solver that loves helping non-digital people. You will have phenomenal communication skills, patience and demonstrable experience of juggling multiple requests.
You will have a fantastic working knowledge of WordPress and plugins, CSS / Sass, Bootstrap and jQuery. You will be familiar with tools such as Git, Cloudflare, Monday, OStickets, G Suite and more.
The icing on the cake would be some knowledge of Magento2, php, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, MySQL.
- Acknowledge client tickets, managing correspondence with clients
- Administrative workflow management
- Prioritise and manage the workflow of support requests
- Schedule, review and update all client websites
- Carry out discrete projects on retained client accounts
- Periodically update processes
- New builds if required
What are we looking for?
You will have the ability to quickly understand the needs of our clients, many of whom are not knowledgeable in digital and web-based technology. You will be able to identify and deliver the most effective solution in a responsive manner. You will be comfortable in reaching out to clients to keep them updated and explaining technical issues in a clear way so that they understand any implications. You will have a natural ability to make people feel supported.
What do you bring?
- At least 1+ years of experience with WordPress.
- Empathy for customers.
- Passionate about providing excellent support.
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent English (spelling and grammar).
- Working knowledge of custom CSS.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Self-starter and able to work on their initiative.
- Troubleshooting experience
Who are Britweb?
Britweb is a digital agency based in Horsham, West Sussex. We work predominantly with WordPress but also with Magento, Laravel and Big Commerce.
In addition to website development, we also have a growing digital marketing team offering SEO, social media and more.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Monthly company bonus
- Career progression
- Medical benefits
- Team socials
For more information or to submit a CV – please email email@example.com (NO AGENCIES)