3 month SEO audit project with exceptional results
Our audit achieved incredible results for an ecommerce vape shop, including:
- 40% increase in keywords based on recommended changes
- 2638% increase in organic traffic to the top performing category page
- a significant increase in click-through rate to the site.
The website also benefited from improved keyword spread, improved core category page rankings and ecommerce tracking for GA4 and events.
This ecommerce vape shop, based in the UK, are specialists in smoking apparel and vapes. They came to britweb in 2022 looking to see growth from a full site audit and SEO on site improvements.
After 30 years trading and on the third iteration of their website, it was time to improve their overall SEO performance after seeing relatively stable activity for a number of years.
Our team has extensive experience and expertise in e-commerce websites and has worked with several vape specialists to provide search engine optimisation (SEO) and ongoing digital marketing services. Through trade contacts, this new client was recommended to work with britweb.
The business required a clear, deliverable vision with quantifiable reasoning and results.
They had a good technical understanding but required the expertise of an agency to help them build and execute a plan to improve organic search performance and revenue.
It was important for the plan to deliver higher rankings across a wider range of keywords, increase organic traffic and take into account the competitive market.
britweb proposed a 3 month audit project which would:
- produce recommendations to increase traffic and sales to the site via organic traffic
- identify opportunities that competitors were acting upon and provide recommendations
- provide guidance to the in-house team to improve the on and off-site performance of the website
- review top-performing organic landing pages and provide recommendations
- provide training on writing for SEO using specific tools
Over the three month period of building technical and content audits and providing additional support and training to the in-house team, the website went from strength to strength. The keyword spread and the amount of organic traffic the site received increased exponentially.
The client chose to remain with britweb and signed up for a further 6 month contract for us to deliver the plan and significantly improve the organic performance of the site.
Although the campaign is still in its infancy, the fantastic results are a testament to the technical guidance of britweb and the execution from the client’s in-house team of developers.