This role is assisting an established team of developers and designers deliver excellent projects to agreed timescales. There is no hands on development or design itself required.
£30-35k per annum
Horsham, West Sussex
- Digital Project Manager
- Growing and well established digital agency with a stong reputation
- Remote working available - regular weekly attendance at Horsham office is desirable
- Familiarity with WordPress development and/or site support is highly desirable
- Fun, passionate and friendly team
Previous experience of managing website projects
Excellent communication skills
Working knowledge of SEO and digital marketing
Working knowledge of analytics
Knowledge of HTML, CSS
Working with WordPress
Working with Monday.com
Knowledge of cloud hosting platforms
Understanding of UX
Knowledge of Ecom platforms
Understanding of agile methods, ideally Scrum
Due to recent growth, we are now looking for an ambitious experienced Digital Project Manager to join our busy team.
We’re on the hunt for a Digital Project Manager to join an exciting and growing digital marketing agency based in West Sussex.;
We have a large portfolio of ambitious clients across a range of sectors. You would be leading on some of our larger retained clients, facilitating an agreed digital strategy.
We have a great team of in-house developers, SEO specialists and digital marketers that you would coordinate to achieve client goals. It is a small team and a fast pace so you will have several projects to manage at any given time.
We currently get the team in once a week to our Horsham office but work remotely the rest of the week. Hot desking in our Horsham office can be used any day of the week.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience (2 years+)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage from initial brief and development, through to delivery
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills are required - a proactive, solution-oriented individual
- Good people management skills
- Enjoy or have a keen interest in technology, data and marketing
Interested in this Digital Project Manager role?
If you’d like to be considered for this Digital Project Manager opportunity and you feel you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, don’t delay - submit your CV today!
Who are Britweb?
Britweb is a digital agency based in Horsham, West Sussex. We work predominantly with WordPress but also work with Magento, Hugo and Laravel.
In addition to website development, we also have a growing digital marketing team offering SEO, social media and more.
- Competitive salary (D.O.E)
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working
- Access to company healthcare scheme
- Extra holidays accrue after 3+ and 5+ years
- Regular company socials
No agencies, please.
To apply for this role, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.