Full-time, 6 month contract with a view to permanent, based remotely but with occasional contact days at our office in Horsham West Sussex.
Working remotely, you will be expected to be self motivated and operate as part of a team, so you will need an understanding of version control and be able to manage your own development environment. You will also be expected to meet face-to-face (at least virtually) with clients regularly to discuss ongoing projects and new requirements, so good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
What do you bring?
- Experience building bespoke WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience with ReactJS and Bootstrap
- Some experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- Experience using git, npm and composer
- Ability to configure and operate a local PHP development environment
- Confidence working with a command line and an understanding of Linux and general security principles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in all required skills with minimal support.
- Ability to work within a small team and knowledge share
- Ability to multitask and self manage while working remotely
- Keen interest in staying up to date with industry trends
- Good basic knowledge of user interface design, SEO and digital marketing principles
Working with the Project Manager and Technical Director, you will:
- Advise and lead the development on large WordPress projects
- Work to set protocols to ensure project consistency and QA
- Work with the Project Manager to achieve milestone delivery within projects
- Report back best practice and refinements for continuous improvement
Who are Britweb?
Britweb is a digital agency based in Horsham, West Sussex. We work predominantly with WordPress but also work with Magento, Hugo and Laravel.
In addition to website development, we also have a growing digital marketing team offering SEO, social media and more.
- Competitive salary (D.O.E)
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working
- Access to company healthcare scheme
- Extra holidays accrue after 3+ and 5+ years
- Regular company socials
To apply please send CV’s to email@example.com.
No agencies please.